Updated Dec. 2023
Revomon are delighted to share a first overview of our $REVO tiers system!
The purpose of the tiers system is to reward our supporters with a wide range of benefits and provide additional utility to the $REVO token to incentivise hodling.
There are six tiers with each higher tier unlocking defined incentives, from simple rewards to exclusive ones.
Globally, $REVO tiers will give access to exclusive Revomon content, previews and events. It will also grant eligibility to exclusive NFT airdrops and priority access many upcoming content based on the DAO, Marketplace or Lands !
Important note: The tier system is under continuous development to best reward the community and therefore may be subject to change.
- Trainee — 1000 $REVO
- Tamer — 2500 $REVO
- Ranger — 5000 $REVO
- Veteran — 10000 $REVO
- Elite — 25000 $REVO
- Master— 100000 $REVO
- B2E refers to Burn to Earn. As you may know revomon kickstarted its P2E journey with insane rewards. Although this feature is PAUSED for now, keep in mind the feature is already developed and will be refactored to welcome a new way to earn while burning unlimited supply of GEN1 revomon. (planned 2024)
- Staking. Allowing $REVO holders to stake on
- Land WL, Land Whitelist: eligible tiers will be automatically whitelisted to Revomon Novus new Land NFT Collection in private sale and also for the alpha test in due time.
- Monthly NFT airdrop, we airdrop 1 exclusive & collector NFT each month to all eligible tiers holders. Reward is paused at the moment and will be enabled current 2024.
- Booster packs, the legendary and cosmetic booster packs are only available to purchase for the Veteran, Elite & Master tiers. This is a way to get exclusive items without spending time grinding in-game.
- Free Land / 1x Land airdrop, we are rewarding our top supporters (Master tier) by turning them into Land Lords in Revomon Novus. Each land will provide services to players while incentivizing Land Lords.
- Revo marketplace fees, each time you are trading an NFT on the Revomon Dapp, we are taking a small tax depending on your tier. This is to feed the P2E rewards and make the ecosystem sustainable and virtuous. The higher tier you are, the lower will be the fees.
Master tier has 0% fees.
- DAO voting (upcoming) grants access to the governance system, 1st tier hodlers will be able to vote: 1 $REVO + NFT = 1 VOTE (more details during 2024)
- DAO requests (upcoming)
Different levels depending on your tier will be granted:
- lvl 1: You can request specific design accessories
- lvl 2: You can request specific avatar/character design
- lvl 3: You can request specific revomon design
Note: All requests will follow the governance system, meaning that they will go under voting process. The Revomon team reserves the right to suspend a request if it is deemed inappropriate.
💎Diamond Hands NFT
The team has released one of the best exclusive and collector NFT in 2021, called the DIAMOND HANDS.
With a max supply of 2300 NFTs, this pair of hands have been held by the largest holders in the history of $REVO, they hold the power to grant themselves your tier +1.
Example; you are veteran and you own this Diamond Hands NFT, you become Elite.
NB: It does not effect on the staking (1,000 $REVO fixed required to stake), neither the Elite tier (you cannot become master when you are Elite + Diamond hands).
How to buy the Diamond Hands NFT ?
Ready to level up and obtain exclusive content ? Unlock your tier !🔑🔓
You want to know how the diamond hands NFT has been introduced ?Read back its history (May-June 2021) 👇
Revomon is the leading collectible monster game in virtual reality.
The game itself combines VR experiences such as grabbing, throwing, shooting and free movement with the disruptive innovations that are only possible through blockchain technology, namely;
- Ownership (NFTs).
- Play to earn.
- Community governance.
Virtual Reality: https://sidequestvr.com/app/4936/revomon
All Revomon in game are catchable and tradeable with other players. Once a player decides to trade the revomon he/her owns, the revomon can be turned into trading cards.